Apostille247 Call Us
Document for Legalization for South Korea
  • 1899
  • Admin
Document for Legalization for South Korea

If you planning to move to South Korea and work in International school teaching, you need legalize specific document to be accepted in South Korea.

Academic Documents

When you looking to start work overseas you will need to have one or more of your academic documents legalized. . The authorities requesting documents in South Korea will normally request that you have your highest qualification legalized by apostille. It is common practice that we legalize copies of educational documents which are to be legalized and presented in South Korea. Only a small minority of clients ask that we process the original certificates although we do recommend you contact your future employer for clarification.

Criminal record Checks

As well as academic documents it is usual authorities in South Korea will also request that you have a criminal record check legalized. We recommend you to contact your future employer and see if they require State issued criminal or FBI.

Academic documents and criminal record checks are the two most common documents we see being processed for clients going to work in South Korea. However, occasionally we do see that other documents are required. For example, if you are applying for a South Korean driving license for when you move out there you will need to have your US Driving License legalized via Apostille

Before proceeding with legalization specific documents we always recommend that you check with the people requesting your documents exactly what they want you to present. This will ensure that you only have the correct documents legalized and can begin work in South Korea as quickly as possible.

If you need our assistance getting the apostille on your documents please contact us for further assistance.